Lava turquoise coffin necklace
This gorgeous lava copper turquoise coffin stone is sure to stop someone dead in their tracks. Surrounded by .925 sterling silver with soft granulation detail around the mount, this necklace is lightweight and the perfect addition for fall.
-Made of .925 sterling silver.
-Mounted on a 20 inch stainless steel chain.
- Hand forged and work hardened for added durability and versatility.
- Made in Vancouver, WA.
- Handcrafted small batch fine jewelry.
- Available to be mounted on an 18 inch chain as well, please just leave a note at checkout.
.925 sterling silver/14k gold filled
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Nevermore Fine jewelry offers a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee on all non-custom, in-stock jewelry. We understand that a jewelry purchase is a big decision, and we want to make sure you never second-guess your decision to shop at Nevermore Fine Jewelry. If you are not satisfied with your in-stock Jewelry purchase, you may return the piece within 30-days, from your invoice date, for a full refund of the purchase price, minus any shipping or additional charges (if pertinent).*
* Conditions do apply:
• Returns must be sent back to us within 30 days from the invoice date.
• The item must not be altered in any way, in perfect brand new condition, and unused/unworn. (Any item that has been used, altered or damaged will not be accepted.)
You will receive a full refund, less shipping costs, issued in the same tender as your original purchase.
***Damaged Returns: We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping. We highly recommend insuring the item(s) when shipping them back to Nevermore Fine Jewelry.
*The Return Policy does NOT apply to special orders, any form of custom work or items market “final sale”. Please ask in advance about exchanges on special order & “final sale” items, as many are not returnable or exchangeable.
-Regularly wipe jewelry with jewelry polishing cloth
-Store in cool and dry place, preferably in sealed bags
-Take off when showering or before going in the pool
-Do not use liquid cleaner as it may damage jewelry.